PORTRAIT AGREEMENT, STUDIO POLICIES, AND LIABILITY RELEASE
PORTRAIT STUDIO POLICY & TERMS
Please read and then complete the form above.
Payment for the session booking also serves as consent to this document.
Your session fee includes:
- Our time, our talent, and our artistic vision
- Studio props
- Pre-consultation to plan the session
- Image post-processing
- Image viewing appointment
- Does not include digital files or printed products
Policies and Conditions
1. The session fee covers the photographer's time and talent, image post-processing, and your appointment. It does not include any finished portraits. The session fee is due at the time of booking the portrait session. Session fees are non-refundable; however, with 48 hours' notice, the session can be rescheduled in case of an emergency.
If the session is a complimentary voucher, the cancellation fee will be equal to the session cost if you fail to reschedule or cancel in advance. If you simply do not show up on the day, makeup artist and/or stylist fees, if booked for you, will also be charged.
2. If your child is unwell on the day of the session, please call to reschedule. If you attempt to keep the appointment, we will likely request a reschedule if we notice that your child is unwell. Sick children do not enjoy being photographed. Rescheduling the appointment during the session may incur additional costs.
3. Please bring only the subjects to be photographed to the session. This is particularly important with children, as I will require their full attention rather than seeing them looking at other family members or friends. Of course, parents are always welcome! Additionally, the use of cameras and phones is not allowed during the session, as subjects become distracted and do not know where to look, resulting in many unusable photos.
4. You agree not to hold Loredana Turchi, her representatives, employees, and Loredana Turchi Photography responsible for any disputes in the event that you are injured during the session or while you are in the studio/venue. Loredana Turchi Photography and her representatives will not be held responsible for any injuries suffered by you or your family or any damage or loss to your property during the photo session or while at any studio or venue.
5. You will view your portraits during a scheduled meeting at my Studio, approximately 1 or 2 weeks after the session date.
During this meeting, you will be invited to select the photographs you wish to purchase, and I will assist you in choosing images based on their intended use (wall canvases, albums, picture frames). Each image you purchase will come with its corresponding digital file.
6. While I capture many images during the session, you will only see the images selected for the preview. I carefully retouch each image to ensure the highest artistic and technical perfection. Images with closed eyes, turned heads, duplicates, etc., will not be shown and will be permanently removed from the archives.
7. Due to the customized nature of the work, payment for orders must be paid in full and is subject to a 50% penalty if you change your mind about an order after it has been placed. Once an order is sent to the lab, it is considered non-refundable. Payments can be made in cash or by bank transfer. Convenient payment plans are also available.
8. Custom design work and graphics are carefully created on our professionally color-calibrated monitors. If a layout proof is sent electronically, only style, spelling, and wording can be approved. Requests for reprints due to color shifts on email proofs will not be honored.
9. Please allow 3-4 weeks for the graphic completion of your order (file processing and any album design). Some orders may take longer. Your portraits are an investment and a keepsake that should not be rushed. You will be notified by phone or email when your order is ready for pickup. If you are unable to pick up the order, it can be delivered or shipped to you for an additional cost.
10. All ordered images are kept on file for a minimum of 1 year (guaranteed) and usually longer. For reorders placed after the Gallery expiration, a minimum order of CHF 80 will apply.
11. Images are for the Client's personal use only. Digital images may be used on social media, personal websites, and personal blogs. No image may be reproduced, printed, or altered in any way without prior authorization. No image may be used for commercial purposes, including business websites and blogs, without prior consent. Images displayed in the Client's online Gallery are for viewing only. No image may be unlawfully downloaded, printed, stored, republished, or used in any way without prior consent. Watermarks must not be cropped.
12. The Copyright Act grants photographers the exclusive right to reproduce your photographs. Violations include, but are not limited to, illegal copying, scanning, home printing, or downloading from our website. It is illegal to copy or reproduce these photographs in any way without our permission, and violators will be subject to civil and criminal penalties. Please understand that I wish to retain complete control over the quality, finish, and presentation of the images, and any alteration or reproduction made outside the studio could lower the quality of the images and damage my reputation for providing superior quality portraits.
13. Use of Images. Loredana Turchi is an artist and as such requires that the work she creates be allowed in art shows, displayed in her studio, website, blog, social media, entered in contests, and in other places where her work is regularly featured. It may also be used for display, advertising, exhibits, sale, trade, or other uses as deemed appropriate by Loredana Turchi Photography, without any additional compensation to the Client. The work is always presented in the best possible way and will not compromise the reputation and privacy of the photographer and the client. Confidentiality in advertising is always maintained. (Permission to use the images, as described in this article, can only be revoked in writing by the parents of the minor or the individuals concerned).
I accept that I have read this agreement and agree to abide by all the policies and information included.